“The Most Recommended Habits for Working Moms”
This ebook has eleven of the most recommended habits for Working Moms. It’s not another to-do list! They are habits that I believe will make you a happier working mom and more open to creating more good habits.
Habits are things we do with little thought. Good habits can be a saving grace for Working Moms. When Working Moms are looking for tips and tricks to make life less chaotic they are searching for new habits to make their own. This is what my ebook is all about.
Wouldn’t you like to think less and do more? We are constantly thinking about our to-do lists, caring for our family, or what to do next at work. Think about how much personal energy and time could be saved when you have good habits in your working mom tool box. Oh the possibilities.
That’s the goal of this ebook. To make you aware of the possibilities when you work on forming good habits. If you want to learn more about habits and personal energy then I have another treat.
When you grab my ebook you’ll be signed up for The Mommy Energy E-zine.
Here’s what I promise to share with you…
- How I manage my own mommy energy while raising three children and running my own business.
- What habits work best for Working Moms.
- Ways to D.E.A.L. with your Working Mom lifestyle
- My latest posts from WorkingMoms.About.com.
- Personal energy management (aka Mommy Energy) tips.
- Be the first to know about my upcoming events like webinars and live events (in the Massachusetts area)
Here’s the form! You know what to do!
Working Mom, Want In?
Do you feel like you could be doing a better job at self-care, family life, home care, or career planning? Then request your invite to the Working Mom Mastermind group!